Welcome to Isol8 Limited’s privacy notice
This privacy notice provides information on how Isol8 Limited (“Isol8”) collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website, sign up for a newsletter or purchase a product or service.
Important information and who we are.
1. Isol8 is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
We have appointed Andrew Louden as our data privacy manager. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices please contact the data privacy manager on email@example.com.
2. The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data.
- Contact Data.
- Financial Data.
- Transaction Data.
- Technical Data.
- Profile Data.
- Usage Data.
- Marketing and Communications Data.
3. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it, which include the following:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To process and deliver your order.
- To manage your relationship with us.
- To enable you to participate in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
4. Sharing your personal data
We have no plans to share your data with third parties or to transfer your data outwith the UK.
5. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
Policy Adopted June 2019. We reserve the right to review this policy from time to time.